For Caring Communities
Happy New Year!
Yes, I know we have a few months before that glittery ball in Time Square drops and everyone devises their hopeful weight-loss plans and intentions to quit smoking for the year. That, however is not the celebration I am referring to, I speak to the teachers who recently kicked off their 2014-2015 school year. Continue reading
- Community As Studio
- Sew/Share/Sell: Evaluating ArtReach’s first arts and entrepreneurship class
- Tear it up to make new art and space–Ravenswood Elementary
- Want to start a museum? follow ChiDM’s lead!
- How to get motivated in fundraising (hint: it ain’t moon boots)
- DCASE Public Art Forum: An ArtReach volunteer reports from the field